Friday, March 6, 2009

About This Blog

Although Royal Ramble has been short of content, I have attempted to keep it silly and humorous. This means that the random thoughts which pass through my head just go away without being penned down. Here is an attempt to post a few thoughts.

The title (which is a kind of acrostic for my name) explains what this blog will be like. It is not designed to offend anyone, but to give vent to my frustrations/thoughts. I will not painstakingly edit/censor any of the content on this blog. It is most likely that its content will be impassioned and off the cuff.

With that heads-up/FYI we are off.

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear that!!
    No offense to royal ramble.. but this is a great thought!

    Having to let go of thoughts just because your blog has a certain audience and expectation level is unfortunate.
    But then some of your posts at RR was deep and presented with the charactiristic notytony flavour :)

    I want to say that keep it that way.. but I won't!
    Surprise all of us...

    Also, now that you have decided to start, don't give a step motherly treatment to RR.
    I'm a silent admirer of RR :)

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Everyone gets to see the side of tony who ll go all out to do what he thinks is right. Even if it gets him into trouble!

    ReplyDelete